Skip to main content

My Favorite Christmas Movie

It's that time of the year again, Christmas time! I have so many reasons why I absolutely love Christmas. One of those reasons being that it brings family together. It's the one time of the year that you can go crazy on the DIY crafts you have found on Pinterest. yup, we all do it. We all pin ideas on how to decorate the house.

Growing up, every year we would watch 25 days of Christmas on ABC Family. The one movie that we were SO excited to see was National Lampoons: Christmas Vacation. It's a classic!






I haven't outgrown the movie, To this day, It's my favorite Christmas movie! If you're looking for a funny Christmas movie, that makes you laugh till your cheeks hurt. This is definitely the one! Grab a bag of popcorn and check it out with your family! 

Comments