Skip to main content

My Best Friend

When you think of a best friend, you think of someone to share secrets with. Someone that you can be close to and share everything with. Someone that listens your goals and dreams and says, " YES! YOU GOT THIS!" Right? 
Meet Adrianna, my best friend. We've been friends for 3 years, going on 4. We aren't your typical friends that see each other on the weekends. We actually live more than 2,000 miles apart. Yep, we are long distance friends. And while we've never met, She has been SO supportive through everything that i've been through. She's the kind of friend you can call up crying about a guy, and she will be on the other end of the phone telling great advice. I'm thankful for the friendship that we share. There's no one quite like Adrianna. She's strong, inspiring, beautiful, and smart. 





She has always lifted me up. We met on a weight loss app years ago. from there we added each other to Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. We found out that we both had a passion for hair and makeup. 


I have been through tough things over the course of the 3 years that we've been friends. Just last year I lost my Dad to a major heart attack. She was there for me through it all. She messaged me on nights that I couldn't stop thinking about him. 

Through my weightloss journey, Adrianna has been my cheerleader. She supports me, she comments on my posts, when things get hard, she pushes me to do better, to do more. and that's why I love her!

I'm proud of her, and who's she become in this past year. The goals she set, and achieved. She pushes every day to be better, with her selfless heart.

Adrianna, I love you. And i'm so thankful for 3 years of a beautiful friendship!


"Freiends are like stars. You can't always see them. But you know they are always there."

Comments